Thursday, September 18, 2008

MAGIC JACK maybe save some $ on your phone bill


FREELANCER, ALLISON ............... SHARES HER FRUGAL SAVINGS

Ok, don’t know how much you pay for your home phone but this is really cool! I’m DEFINITELY going to try it! We have 2 house lines and although I’ve whittled them down to the basics, I’m thinking this will save me even more. Since I have cable and have no intention of getting rid of it, I could save $55/mth (or $660.00) a year by using this. And with the 30day free trial…can’t go wrong! If it ends up being a ‘dud’ – then back it can go! Plus if this works like it says, I can lower my cell phone plan and get rid of early nights and weekends monthly charge cuz I can now talk free long distance on my home phone. Sweet! Even more savings! HERE

No comments: