Monday, September 8, 2008

The GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH at a discount!

I have fond memories of going to the circus as a child (actually 3rd grade to be exact)
we went on a field trip to see the circus at school. My mother gave me very little money to take along for "spending money" so little in fact that I couldn't buy anything! A friend in my class felt sorry for me and gave me $20 of her own money (this makes me wonder now just how much she had!) and I bought a PROGRAM. The program was my prized possession! The colors and photographs mesmerized me! I also got cotton candy and a soda......... nope wasn't spending my money on LUNCH or anything like that (tee hee). Later on in that year I sent in a preforated post card from the back of the program to a local kids TV show that had a drawing for some FREE TICKETS to the movies, skating etc and I WON! (this was the beginning of my infatuation with contest drawings!)

NOW if you have a BABY UNDER 1 YEAR you can get a FREE TICKET that the child can use anytime in its LIFETIME to see his/her first circus for FREE! (scroll down for link)

AND NOW THEY HAVE A NEW OFFER THAT ANYONE that is going to the circus in the listed cities below can buy their tickets for 20% off the reg. price! GO GET UM AND MAKE YOUR CIRCUS MEMORIES! (great photo op too!)


20% off CIRCUS TICKETS, and more promotions!
READ ON.........

"Attending a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus provides more than just a night out. It creates a memory that lasts a lifetime and a tradition that can be carried on from year to year and generation to generation. As one mom said, the circus is "worth every smile and mesmerized stare." From the laughs that come at the clowns' expense, the gasps of delight at seeing a motorcycle making its way across the high wire, and the huge grins that come from seeing elephants and tigers up close, the circus truly feels synonymous with childhood."

The 20% discount code for Ringling Bros. Circus. Code: MCC
The code is valid for the circus shows in the following cities:
To easily purchase these discounted tickets just visit www.ringling.com

Kansas City, MO - Sept. 10-14, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI - Sept. 18-21, 2008
Denver, CO - Oct. 2-13, 2008
Boston, MA – Oct. 8-13, 2008
Cleveland, OH - Oct. 24 - Nov. 2
Chicago, IL - Nov. 6 - 30, 2008
St. Louis, MO - Nov. 6-9, 2008
Auburn Hills, MI - Nov. 12 - 16, 2008
Highland Heights, KY - Feb 27 - Mar. 1, 2009
Cincinnati, OH - Mar. 4 - 8, 2008


BABYS FIRST CIRCUS FREE DETAILS HERE DOWNLOAD A COMMEMORATIVE CERTIFICATE HERE SIGN UP FOR MORE SPECIAL OFFERS HERE

No comments: