Friday, September 19, 2008

GDA! PHOTO DEAL! $10 off + FREE S&H +MORE


I just sent this out via the main newsletter and then placed my order
they COMBINED the $10 off with the FREE S&H on my order at check out
my total order was $18............ $8 shipped after codes!
going now to make a CALENDAR under the DH account for HIM for Christmas!

50 free 4x6 prints and a free 11x14 collage posterHOT HOT HOT! GDA! $10 off $10.01 PHOTO ORDER appears to be for ALL MEMBERS EXPIRES TODAY SO HURRY BEFORE IT IS PULLED!
HERE
IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER you will be able to take advantage of DEAL BELOW FIRST............ GET YOUR FREEBIES , then click on MY ACCOUNT, i clicked around and scrolled to bottom of page to where it said MY SPECIAL OFFERS & was able to add BOTH codes below
$10 off any order use code: 69AUTUMN
NO COST S&H code: 68AUTUMN
50 free 4x6 prints and a free 11x14 collage posterNEW MEMBERS ONLY! free 50 4x6 prints + 11x14 photo collage
HERE
anjie note: I made the photo collage for a Christmas Present for a
friend from pics of his "farmette" just gotta get a frame and I am all set!
you do pay S&H but that is ALL that you pay for this! GO GET UM!

No comments: