Sunday, August 31, 2008

SAVVY SHOPPING & CREATIVE COOKING



FOOD LION
I found a $7.50 rebate on SEAFOOD / MEAT OR MARINADE from Keystone beer
this particular form required a purchase on or before AUGUST 30
so I rushed out to FOOD LION to make sure I qualified for this awesome rebate

I bought a FULL RACK OF RIBS reg. $22 sale $12
TUNA steaks for $6.00
and two bottles of marinade 2/$4
this made my total purchase $22 and I will earn back $7.50 of that
TOTAL VALUE : $38.00
OUT OF POCKET COST: $14.50


UKROPS
  • scanned my VIP card for some in store daily savings
  • earned fuel perks (see previous post)
  • $25 GC bought for party / bday gift
  • bought a party tray / mexican dip for $9.00 reg. $13

GROCERIES I used all kinds of coupons for this trip. I redeemed many
free or bxgxf coupons as well..........
I actually got 8 bags of groceries for under $50 and will be sending in a rebate form as well ..........

On a separate rec't I purchased a bag of FAST FIXINS chicken that was SMP for TRY ME FREE
I will be getting all of my money back on that as well (doesn't expire until 12/08) so be on the lookout for this product


WITH ALL OF THE GROCERIES THAT I BOUGHT I will be able to make dinners for about a MONTH or more, pack lunches, and have EXCESS to share! I also will be sending in REBATES towards future purchases , had bday gift and party tray included ! REMEMBER I am not able to do this well, EVERY TIME I shop but when I do the SAVINGS ADD UP! KACHING! KACHING! the only items I will need to get (replace/refill) are eggs, milk, bread etc everything else is IN THE BAG for the next month! If I do shop I will be buying to STOCKPILE!


CREATIVE COOKING comes into play when you shop for ONLY free or BXGXF products
instead of making a menu and buying the groceries to compliment that , you make your menu around what you have in your pantry/stockpile etc..........
be on the lookout for CREATIVE COOKING TIPS FROM FLBYU!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

WTG Anjie, Wish We had a UKROPS here, no such luck though. I am like you though, when I find a good deal on groceries I stock pile, and I always buy for the month instead of weekly. Saves gas and time. Thanks for sharing you savings and tips. Hugs Marilyn