Monday, August 18, 2008

Quitting Smoking..................... its now a meter

OK, I quit smoking in May, May 21st to be exact of this year. I love being a "non-smoker"
but I also LOVE being a smoker too............I still crave cigarettes and want to smoke but thus far I have been able to fight the EVIL CRAVINGS that feel more like possession.

I looked online at some things online and found this blog
HERE
to compare my progress with someone else................because my DH and others appear to think that I should be "symptom free" and "conquered it, kicked it............etc etc............."

I found some refuge here on this other blog (this persons experiences I found similar to my own)
that make me feel a bit better, I really don't think I will smokee again and the TAPES that a dear friend sent me for relaxing (works) but I still want the cigarette..........



HERE IS THE METER which is also located on the bottom of this page.............

QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Big congrats on your 3 months of not smoking!!! Thats something to be very proud of.....your a strong "chic" and I'm sure you'll succeed and stay "smoke free"
luv ya
Marie