Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOSTING A HOUSE PARTY! ITS GREAT~!

A House Party™ is a thousand parties on one day, in homes nationwide, with an exclusive brand experience at the center of the action

Ok I have only DONE one party and that was for HERSHEY and it was GREAT FUN
but today I applied for SEVERAL more opportunities and I am hoping that I am chosen
for at least one! EVERYONE should apply for the parties they would like to host
HERE is the site
go there and check the UPCOMING events page after you are signed up. Go thru the list
and apply for those that you think you would like to do and then sit back for an email that will either ACCEPT or DENY your application.

I would REALLY like to do the BARILLA party! Host a Barilla Piccolini House Party and transform your home into the charm of an Italian villa where music, laughter and – of course – delicious food take center stage.





A few months back there was a party op for a MARGARITA PARTY I would have LOVED to have done that one , but the DATES conflicted with my vacation BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
the hosts were given one of those fancy margarita machines............ that is on my wish list!



So sign up for the HOUSEPARTY mailing list and get an email when something new pops up, and you may just become one of the hosts for the parties you apply for! HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!

No comments: